In this article you will learn how to Add Custom Shortcut In Top Menu Bar On Mac From Shortcuts App: Monterey.can run Shortcut from the mac shortcuts app without opening it. So, here’s how to add Custom Shortcut on top Mac menu from the list of Shortcuts just like apple’s Shortcut. MacOS Monterey Comes with Built-in New Shortcuts app with Pre-Ready Hundreds of Productive Shortcuts in a list. Shortcuts app is supporting Mac’s Settings, Mac’s app, Custom Script, and more:
As we all know, custom shortcuts in the Shortcuts app increase productivity and speed up work with a single click.
- Shortcuts App in macOS Monterey
- Steps to Add Custom Shortcut In Top Menu Bar On Mac From Shortcuts App
- How to Remove Shortcuts of Shortcuts app from Menu Bar on Mac
Shortcuts App in macOS Monterey
MecOSMonterey‘comes with a new builtin shortcut application that includes hundreds of preprepared and efficient shortcuts. The shortcut application is compatible with Mac settings, Mac applications, custom scripts, and so on.
Shortcuts on Mac, like on iPhone and iPad, will allow users to complete complex tasks quickly using their favourite apps. Advanced users will be able to use the Shortcut Editor on Mac to customise shortcuts to fit their workflow, according to Apple.
The shortcuts will be available in the menu bar, the Finder, Spotlight, and even Siri in macOS Monterey. Users will be able to import existing Automator workflows into shortcuts, and Apple will continue to support Automator, according to Apple.
Steps to Add Custom Shortcut In Top Menu Bar On Mac From Shortcuts App
- First, open the Shortcuts app on Mac from Launchpad.
- See the list of all create Shortcut and Click to open it and find the Settings.
- Click on the Settings icon from the right top side of the window.
- Under the Details, Select Keep in Menu bar checkbox.
- Now, you Won’t need to open the shortcuts app to run any shortcut. See Top Mac menu Bar > Click on the Shortcut icon.
- Tap on the Shortcut name that you have created to run it.
How to Remove Shortcuts of Shortcuts app from Menu Bar on Mac
- Open the Shortcuts app on Mac, and see the list of Create Shortcuts from the home page.
- Open Shortcut that you want to hide or remove from the Top Mac menu bar.
- Click on Settings for Shortcut > Uncheck “Keep in Menu Bar.
- That’s it. The shortcut will automatically hide & Removed it from the top menu bar.
Trying to add Any Shortcut from the Shortcuts app to the Menu Bar on a Mac, MacBook is a simple process. Leave a comment if you’d like more information on the new Mac Shortcuts app.