When it comes to wireless earbuds, Android users have a plethora of options. Google’s Pixel Buds 2 and Samsung’s latest Galaxy Buds (currently known as Buds Live) are two examples of highly capable wireless earbuds with deep Android integration.in this article you will learn how to Connect AirPods to Samsung Android Phones.
So, whether you switched from iPhone to Android, received AirPods as a holiday gift from a family member who didn’t know better, or simply want to use Apple’s wireless buds, there’s good news: It’s entirely possible.
To be clear, you will lose some of the enchantment that AirPods are known for. Quick pairing and active noise cancellation may or may not work, and Siri, of course, will be absent. Nonetheless, AirPods and Android are an unusual pairing that is worth your time. Here’s what you should know.
How to Connect AirPods to Samsung Android Phones
Before we begin, it is important to note that you will only have a limited experience when connecting or pairing Apple AirPods to your Samsung Android phone. You will be unable to monitor the battery status of the AirPods and charging case on your Android phone by default. You will also be unable to use the extensive gesture capabilities made available to iOS users by Apple.
The following are the steps for pairing and connecting Apple AirPods to Samsung Galaxy phones:
- Step 1. Crack down from the top of your screen to open the quick settings panel, then long-press on the Bluetooth icon.You may release go of the button when the light on the front of the casing starts blinking white.
- Step 2. Once your AirPods are in pairing mode, go to the Settings app on your Samsung phone.
- Step 3. Now Tap Connections.
- Step 4. Then Turn on Bluetooth on your Galaxy phone.
- Step 5. Now Wait for your phone to finish searching for devices, then choose your AirPods from the list.
- Step 6. Now Tap Pair to connect AirPods to your phone and now you’ve successfully paired the Apple AirpPods to the Galaxy phone.
- Step 7. To discoonect or unpair, go to the Settings app > Connections > Bluetooth > Tap the gear icon next to your AirPods name and then select either Disconnect or Unpair.
You can use the AirPods with your Samsung Android device in the same way you would other TWS earbuds or Bluetooth headphones after pairing them using the instructions outlined above. This means you won’t have to repeat the process every time you want to listen to music with your AirPods. The AirPods will now appear in your phone’s list of connected devices.
These are the steps for pairing and connecting your Apple AirPods to your Samsung Galaxy Android phone. However, as previously stated, there will be some limitations, such as the inability to monitor the battery status of the AirPods and charging case on your Android phone. You will also be unable to use the extensive gesture capabilities made available to iOS users by Apple.