To continue further, you may need to find your Dell model number, whether you need allowance or suitable elements for your computer. In this guide, you’ll learn 6 different ways to find and Check Dell Laptop Model.in Windows 10 and Windows 11.
In the interim, when you don’t have a sticker with the PC model, tracking down the model of your PC may be troublesome. At the point when you wish to refresh or modify any component of your PC or PC, like RAM, ROM, or battery, it’s great in the event that you know the model name. You may likewise have to know the model number of your PC assuming you need to sell it.
What You Will Learn in This Guide:
Check the Dell Laptop Model in Windows 10/11
There’re many ways to find your Dell laptop model. Here we’ve listed 6 ways to Check Dell Laptop Model in Windows 10 & 11.
Note: The steps are almost the same for both Windows 10 and Windows 11.
Method 1. Find via Settings (Windows 11)
One of the easiest way to locate the Dell laptop model is to open the Settings app in Windows 11. Unfortunaltely, Windows 10’s Settings won’t show your laptop’s model.
- Press/click the Start menu button and then select Settings. Press Windows key + I to open Settings directly.
- On the System pane, you can easily check your laptops’s model.
Method 2. Check Dell Laptop Model using System Information
- Click the Start menu button and then search for System Information.
- Click the top result to open it.
- on the System Summary, find the laptop model number of your device under the Values column for the System Model Item on the right panel.
Method 3. Locate Dell Model using CMD
The Command Prompt may be used for a variety of tasks, including determining the model of your laptop. Simply follow the steps below.
- Open Command Prompt (CMD).
wmic csproduct get nameand then press enter.
- Find your Dell laptop’s model under the Name.
- You can also use this command:
wmic csproduct get name, identifyingnumber.
Method 4. Determine Dell Model via Windows PowerShell
Please follow the steps below to select your Dell laptop model using Powershell.
- Open Windows PowerShell.
Get-CimInstance -ClassName Win32_ComputerSystemand then press enter.
- Find out your laptop’s model under the Model menu.
Method 5. View Dell Model using the BIOS
Essential info/yield framework,” or BIOS, is an abbreviation for “fundamental information/yield framework.” When you switch on your PC, this program verifies whether your equipment is working prior to permitting Windows to start. Without utilizing Windows, you might get data about your machine and its parts through the BIOS.
here are the means to check the Dell PC model vai BIOS:
- Turn on your Dell laptop.
- Press F2 when the Dell logo appears.
- In the BIOS homepage, you can see your Dell lapop’s model.
Method 6. Look for the Product Label on your Computer
The stock model number can usually be found on a label or sticker on the exterior of the casing for most laptops.
The label may be seen on or near the following items:
- The product’s bottom cover, base, or rear
- section for the batteries
- Whether it’s a screen, a keyboard trim, or a palm rest.
That’s it. These were the 6 methods to check the Dell laptop model in Windows 10 or Windows 11.