If you want to know how much RAM do you have on your Galaxy phones then There are many ways to check RAM on the Samsung Galaxy phone. whatever in this article you will learn How to Check RAM on your Samsung Galaxy Android Phones with 4 Ease steps.
The vast majority of us want to know everything there is to know about our phones. It’s much simpler if you have an Android phone. If you’re curious about your phone’s RAM type, RAM speed, or operating frequency, you’ve come to the right place. Checking these facts will inform you of your RAM’s capabilities and allow you to compare the performance of your phone to that of other models on the market.
How to Check RAM on your Samsung Galaxy Android Phones
The amount of RAM available on your mobile phone is critical. The amount of memory on your phone has a big impact on its performance. If you’re wondering how much RAM your Android (Samsung) phone has, we’ll show you how.
Here are the Steps to Check RAM on your Samsung Galaxy Android Phones.
- Method 1. How to Use Battery and Device Care
- Method 2. How to Check RAM on Samsung Phone via Developer Options
- Method 3. How to Find RAM on Samsung Galaxy on the Box
- Method 4. Third-party Apps
Method 1. How to Use Battery and Device Care
- First Go to the Settings app.
- Then Tap Battery and device care.
- Now, check the RAM next to the Memory option. Now, you can find out the number of available and used RAM.
Method 2. How to Check RAM on Samsung Phone via Developer Options
Now. you’ll need to activate Developer options.
Go to Settings > About phone > Software information > Then Tap on Build number for 7 times and the developer options will be enabled.
Once enabled, proceed as follows:
- First Go to the Settings menu.
- Then Scroll all the way down and tap Developer options.
- See the RAM under the Memory option.
Method 3. How to Find RAM on Samsung Galaxy on the Box
If you have a brand new Galaxy phone, you can easily determine the amount of RAM. Aside from RAM, you’ll also notice the ROM and device colour.
Method 4. Third-party Apps
We recommend the CPU-Z app for the purposes of this guide. CPU-Z is a free programme that allows you to examine all of your device’s hardware information. It performs the same functions as the more popular Windows/PC version of the software.
In realtime, the software will display the name, architecture, and clocks (core speed and multiplier) of each device in your system. It will also display information about the device’s manufacturer and model, as well as its screen resolution and RAM memory.
CPU-Z also provides battery information such as level, status, temperature, voltage, and so on. The best part is that, unlike many comparable apps, CPU-Z does not require special permissions to access and display this data.
CPU-Z is an excellent hardware information tool for Windows that is also available for Android. Despite being in beta, the speed and precision with which it provides information make it an excellent piece of software.
- Download CPU-Z from the Play Store.
- Once downloaded, launch the app and go to the Device tab.
- Check RAM next to the Total RAM option. The RAM listed here will usually be slightly lower than what was advertised. For example, the Galaxy Note 8 has “6 GB of RAM,” but the system only shows 5339.
These were the 4 Steps to check RAM on the Samsung Galaxy phone.