You must enjoy watching movies, or Netflix may be your favourite app, and you want to try it out on your Windows system. Then you’ve arrived at the right place. Netflix, one of the world’s best OTT platforms, is available for a variety of devices, including iPhones, iPads, and Android devices. It is also available for Windows-based computers.in this article you will How to Download and Install Netflix on Windows 11 and 10 Laptop/PC with Ease ways.
What is Netflix?
While this isn’t a video.hosting site like YouTube, it is one of the platform’s main competitors and, as such, deserves to be on our list. Netflix provides a streaming service that users can access from the comfort of their own homes as well as while they are on the go. It also makes specific recommendations to customers based on their previous evaluations.
This California.based video streaming platform has a large and diverse inventory of audiovisual content. It does, however, produce original films and television shows, some of which have received critical acclaim and widespread success.
Thanks to collaborations with some of the industry’s leading content creators and distributors, Netflix is consistently releasing high-quality original material for all tastes and ages. The company’s success can be attributed in part to cutting.edge streaming technology and a steady stream of high.quality originals. This includes testing interactive television shows and developing its own compression technology.
Netflix now has a presence in over 190 countries, including the United Kingdom, countries throughout Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. However, certain areas have limited programming, and you can’t watch primetime TV shows like you can on competitors like Hulu.
Netflix Pros & Cons
- Titles that are unique. Netflix delivers high-interest movies and programs as the pioneer of original content.
- Controls by the parents. Create numerous accounts to easily regulate what content is exposed to younger viewers.
- A large content collection is available. From comedies to dramas, reality shows, documentaries, and children’s programming, there’s something for everyone.
- Streaming that is completely uninterrupted. Netflix has a lot of fantastic features and is compatible with a lot of different devices.
- There are no choices for live streaming. Live TV series and current seasons are not available to users.
- There is a scarcity of global content. Despite the fact that Netflix has a global presence, not all of its material is available in every country.
- There is no free trial available. Netflix used to provide a 30-day trial to new subscribers, however, the service was discontinued in October 2020.
- It may be rather costly. Especially if you want to upgrade to the Premium plan.
Method 1. Download and Install Netflix on Windows 11 and 10 PC or Laptop from Microsoft Store
Here are the 2 methods to download and install the Netflix app on your Windows laptop.
Step 1. Go to the Microsoft Store and then search for Netflix.
Step 2. Once found, click Get if you have not installed it previously. Otherwise, click Install.
Step 3. When installed, click Open. If you have a Netflix account, simply click Sign in.
- Click Get Started.
- Select Next.
- Choose the plan that’s right for you and click Next.
- Create a password to start your membership and click Next.
- Set up your payment.
Step 4. Now, enjoy Netflix on your laptop.
Method 2. Install Netflix on Laptop via Microsoft Edge
Aside from installing the Netflix app from the Microsoft Store, you can also install it through the Microsoft Edge browser.
This is how it’s done:
Go to the Microsoft Edge Chromium-based browser and navigate to the Netflix official webpage.
Now Click the 3 dots menu and then select Apps > Install this site as an app.
Select your preferred app location and click Allow.
These were the 2 methods to Download and Install Netflix on Windows 11 and 10.