Do you want to use the iOS 16 control centre on your Galaxy phone instead of One UI’s Quick Settings panel?in this guide you will learn How to Get iOS 16 Control Center on Samsung Phones.
iOS 16 was recently released for all Apple devices, and users are ecstatic because the new operating system includes new features and innovations.Android users cannot easily install iOS because it is a closed-source operating system.
One of the most useful tools on the Apple iPhone is the iOS Control Center, which you can access from any window to quickly control the device’s behaviour.However, Android devices lack a feature-rich, straightforward control panel for quickly changing system settings.Many Android users prefer the iOS Control Center, which allows you to quickly switch between multiple system settings.Finding something like that on any Android handset, however, is difficult.
How to Get or Install the iOS 16 Control Center on Samsung Phones
1. Tap here to download the iOS 16 Contro Center from the Google Play Store.
2. Once installed, launch the app. Tap Allow managing phone calls.
3. Tap Notification access > Turn on iControl & iNoty iOS16 > Allow.
4. Tap Appear on top > Turn on iControl & iNoty iOS16.
5. Tap Accessibility > Installed apps > Tap on iControl & iNoty iOS16 > Enable and select Allow.
6. Finally, the iOS 16 Control Center is ready to use on your Galaxy phone.
Controls can be added and removed as you see fit.As a result, you may have the Instagram app in addition to other Android services.
The iOS 16 control centre provides quick access to the Camera, Clock, Screen Recording, Screenshot, Flashlight, and other settings.
These are the instructions for enabling and using the iOS 16 control centre on Samsung phones.Remember that it isn’t as good as the original iOS 16 control centre, but it’s better than nothing.