If you want to share your Instagram link on Android & iPhone then we will show you how to Share Instagram Profile Link on Android and iPhone with Ease Methods.
Meanwhile, Instagram is an unquestionably comprehensive software that is gaining popularity by displaying the best images and videos. Similarly, new users join this social network on a daily basis. Along with celebrities who prefer Instagram because it is more engaging and energetic for uploading an unlimited number of photos and videos.
Furthermore, it is critical to emphasise that this App provides us with a variety of benefits and features, such as the ability to publish longer videos on Instagram – Instagram Stories – as well as copy and share the account link.
- Share Your Instagram profile Link
- Method 1. Use www.instagram.com/instagramusername
- Method 2. Share Your Own Instagram Profile Link by using a Web Browser (Android, iOS & PC)
Share Your Instagram profile Link
Instagram, which was purchased by Facebook, Inc., has fixed a slew of flaws while also introducing new functionality with each subsequent update. One of the main benefits of the app is the ability to link your profile to Facebook and share it on another network.
It’s simple to share or copy the links to other people’s Instagram profiles. However, when it comes to your Instagram profile link, you should make some changes.
Method 1. Use www.instagram.com/instagramusername
Here are the Steps to Share Instagram Profile Link on Android and iPhone with Ease ways.
Step 1. First Open the Instagram app on your phone.
Step 2. Then Tap your profile icon at the bottom right-hand corner and then tap Edit Profile.
Step 3. On the Edit Profile page, select the Username and copy the Username.
Step 4. Finally, type www.instagram.com/username. You should remember that replace the username with your own user name. In our case, it is like: www.instagram.com/Chumztech.com_2022.
Method 2. Share Your Own Instagram Profile Link by using a Web Browser (Android, iOS & PC)
you can Visit Instagram in any browser on your phone or another device to share your own profile link. For demonstration purposes, Chrome will be utilized. This approach is compatible with Android, iOS, and PC.
- Open a web browser and navigate to Instagram’s official website.
- Then Log in to your Instagram account.
- Once logged in, you can navigate to your Instagram profile by clicking on the icon > Profile on the top right corner of the page on your desktop. While tapping your profile icon at the bottom right-hand corner on Android or iOS.
- Now The new page should have a new URL that looks like this: Instagram.com/username. Make a note of the URL and save it to your clipboard. This is the URL to your Instagram profile.
- To share your Instagram profile, send this link to any contact or group on WhatsApp. The same URL may be used to share your profile with other chatting apps.
These are the two most effective and viable methods for sharing and copying your Instagram profile link to WhatsApp or YouYube on Android, iOS, and PC. If you know of another method, please share it in the comments section below.