When someone blocks you from messaging them on most Android and iPhone apps, you won’t get any notifications, and many of these apps don’t allow you to continue communicating after one person is blocked. There are, however, methods for texting someone who has blocked you on Android, iPhone, and social media apps.in this Guide you will learn How to Text Someone Who Blocked You on Android and iPhone Apps with Ease ways.
Before you get started, you should check to see if you were blocked from sending a message.
- If you continue to receive “Message Not Delivered” or no notification that your message was delivered on your phone, your number may have been blocked. If you try to call the person but are unable to reach them, that is the confirmation you require.
- If you discover that all of your messages were not delivered and you can no longer view the person’s profile on social media, you have been blocked.
Now that you’ve determined whether or not you’ve been blocked, let’s look at how you can avoid texting someone who has blocked you on Android and iPhone apps.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked You on Android and iPhone Apps
Here are the Steps to Text Someone Who Blocked You on Android Phones.
- First Go to the Google Play Store, search for SpoofCard App.
- Then Download and install the app on your Android phone.
- Now, open the app, and on the navigation page, select SpoofText.
- Then Click on New Spoof Text.
In the space provided, enter the phone number of the person you want to text. To make it easier to choose a phone number, you can grant the app access to your phone’s contacts. Send your message to the person by typing it.
You can also text the person using any anonymous texting service that allows you to message anyone over the internet. Among the most popular anonymous texting services are:
Now Quickly visit the site and enter the phone number you want to text, write your message, and click on the send button.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked You On Instagram
If you are blocked on Instagram, you are unable to text them using your Instagram account. There are, however, a few tricks you could use.
You can create a new Instagram account and text them through it. This makes requesting that your account be unblocked easier.
You could request access to a friend’s Instagram account and message the person who blocked you using that account. Alternatively, if there is no bad blood between you two, contact the person via their phone number and request that your account be unblocked.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked You on Snapchat
When someone blocks you on Snapchat, you won’t be able to message them directly through your Snapchat account, just like on any other social media platform. You could, however, pull off two tricks.
To chat with the person, create a new Snapchat account or use a second account (if you have one) to add them as a friend. You can request that they unblock you using this method.
If you have a mutual friend, notify him of the problem and request that he unblock your account. You can also appeal to the person through other social media accounts.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked You on iPhone’s iMessage
All you need to do is change the caller ID. To change your caller ID.
- First Go to Settings on your iPhone
- Then Open Messages
- Now, Click on Send & Receive
- Next, find You Can Be Reached By iMessage At and click it
- Now, Click on Add another email and type a new email address
- Verify this email address as soon as you can
- Now, go to ‘Start New Conversations from’ and select the new email address you just verified.
The trick here is that your iMessage to that number will be delivered because only the previously blocked email address has been blocked, not the newly verified email address.