Windows 11 is the latest operating system for Windows users. However, if you want to customize things like having a completely transparent taskbar on your Windows 11 PC then you’re at the right place. In this feature, you’ll learn how to make a transparent taskbar in Windows 11.
In the interim, the main Windows 11 Insider review fabricate has shown up, giving early clients a sample of Microsoft’s next working framework. While Windows 11 is a huge redesign as far as stylish allure and highlights, for example, Android application similarity and Widgets, Microsoft has fundamentally confined the taskbar customization prospects in the OS.
To make and have a totally straightforward taskbar on your Windows 11, we prescribe you to utilize the TranslucentTB application.
What is TranslucentTB?
TranslucentTB permits you to change how your taskbar shows up. The impact and the shading might be flexible and the most extreme window can be joined with the Start menu open. Cortana opens and Timeline is opened, both having a redone taskbar to give an energetic and outwardly appealing taskbar.
- To change the colour of the taskbar, use an advanced colour picker with alpha and live preview
- Dynamic Modes
- Dynamic Windows: Will change the taskbar to a different appearance if a window is currently maximised.
- Dynamic Start Menu: Will change the taskbar appearance when the start menu is opened.
- Dynamic Cortana: Will change the taskbar appearance when Cortana (or the search menu if Cortana is disabled) is open.
- Dynamic Timeline/Task View: Will change the taskbar appearance when the Timeline (or Task View on older builds) is open.
- Taskbar States
- Blur: Make the taskbar slightly blurred.
- Clear: Transparent taskbar.
- Normal: Regular Windows style. (as if TranslucentTB was not running)
- Opaque: No transparency.
- Fluent: Windows 10 April 2018 update and up only. Will give the taskbar an appearance similar to Microsoft’s Fluent Design guidelines.
- The Aero Peek button can be shown or hidden. It may be modified at any time or it can be dynamic.
How to Make Transparent Taskbar in Windows 11
Here are the steps to make a transparent taskbar in Windows 11 using the TranslucentTB app:
Step 1. Launch Microsoft Store, type TranslucentTB in the search bar and press enter.
Step 2. From the given results, select the first one which is TranslucentTB.
Step 3. Click Install.
Step 4. Once installed, click Launch.
Stage 5. Snap Yes to continue. Subsequent to choosing Yes, The application will promptly incorporate with your PC’s taskbar at the lower part of the screen after it has been dispatched. A minuscule image will seem to tell you it’s there. Moreover, there is no UI for controlling the application. The sum total of what you have is a little taskbar alternative that permits you to apply total straightforwardness or a haze impact to your taskbar.
Step 6. Now, your Windows 11 taskbar is completely transparent.
These were the steps to make a transparent taskbar in Windows 10 using TranslucentTB. Remember that, This is not the same as the transparency option in Windows 10 Settings, which can be found under Personalization. You may make the Start button, taskbar, and Action Center translucent. If you activate that option, it will not make it completely transparent.
Is Windows 11 too macOS?
There is less and less difference, aesthetically speaking, between Windows, macOS and Linux. One of the most outstanding features of macOS is the dock that, centered on the screen, groups the programs and windows that we have open.
GNOME 40 , one of the most popular Linux desktops, also relies on a macOS-like dock. A dock that, at the bottom, acts as a taskbar and that, of course, is also centered.
Now, the new Windows 11 taskbar mimics, again, the appearance of these two operating systems. It is clear that Microsoft is looking for the renewal and rejuvenation of its operating system. However, is it necessary to copy so much to these other operating systems?